myOwn Wealth Financial Services collects your information when you register for an account, when you use its products or services, visit its Website’s pages or when another organization shares its employee information. When you register with us, you are asked to submit certain information which may be personal to you such as first name, last name, state and city of residence, email address, mobile number, date of birth, etc. Once you register at the Website and sign in you are not anonymous to us. Also, you are asked for your contact number during registration and you may be sent SMSs, notifications about our services to your wireless device.
1. We may share your information when it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences.
2. We propose to share such information within its group companies and officers and employees of such group companies for the purpose of processing personal information on its behalf.
3. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when the user visits the Website.
4. We shall transfer information about you in case Parkworth Advisory is acquired by or merged with another company.
5. Where we need to comply with a legal obligation as per applicable legal and regulatory framework.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. We may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For session ID cookies, once you close your browser or log out, the cookie terminates and is erased. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on your computer’s hard drive for an extended period of time.
Like most standard websites, we use log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
We employ appropriate technical and organizational security measures at all times to protect the information we collect from you. We use multiple electronic, procedural, and physical security measures to protect against unauthorized or unlawful use or alteration of information, and against any accidental loss, destruction, or damage to information.
We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on this Website. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to the Website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Websites for targeted advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry-standard technology used by most major Websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process.